Sunday 13 December 2015

A journey begins

My name is Rachel and I'm a scrapaholic!  In recent months I have discovered the world of scrapbooking challenges. In September I entered my first ever challenge at the Funky Flairs Studio challenge group. A link to the group can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/344432595757726.  The theme for the month was the colour teal, butterflies and as with every one of their challenges one or more flairs from Funky Flair Studio needed to be used.  This is the page I created using the papers from the Elegance collection by Kaisercraft and also a sheet from Pink Paislee combined with the "Love" chalkboard flair:
I loved that the challenge made me look through my paper stash and try something new and I have been inspired to enter more challenges in the future. Many challenges require you to share your work via a blog so without further adieu I introduce to you "Paper Paint and Peonies", a place for me to share my love of all things paper, painting furniture and peonies.

Until next time happy creating.

Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment