Monday 14 December 2015

Gotta do a challenge or two...

October saw another fun challenge with the Funky Flair Studio to use grey, lace and a flair. Now grey is not really a colour that features in my scrapbooking however lucky for me this gorgeous Ma Cherie range by Kaisercraft was released the same month. I teamed this with a piece of Teresa Collins paper, some fussy cut lace flowers and of course some Funky Flairs (I have used a grey damask flair and a pink love heart).  This is one of my favourite layouts in my wedding album and I was very excited that it was awarded a prize.

November rolled around and I got excited as new challenges were posted. Whilst my mind buzzed with ideas for completing a few different challenges somehow the month got busy and by the end of the month I had only completed one. Once again this was the Funky Flair Studio challenge with the theme of black and white (including the photo).  I had fun creating this layout especially including a ripped piece of cardboard box.

Now it's onto December challenges.  Life is busy as we are racing towards Christmas but hopefully I get to complete a challenge or two. I am also itching to get out my paint brushes soon as I have recently acquired two bedside cabinets for my scrapbooking space. A freebie that the Salvos had rejected (seriously happy to hide a few small scratches with a bit of paint). With a little TLC they will look gorgeous and are brilliant storage.

Until next time... 
Rachel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment