Monday 29 February 2016

Red is the Colour of Romance

.


Hi all,
I cannot believe how quickly February has flown by. I have been both finishing some projects (more on that another day) and also creating for some challenges. Today I am sharing a page created for the 123 Challenge Blog with the criteria of red, the word lovely and hearts. The photo is of the gorgeous flowers and giant teddy (which I kept admiring at our local cafe) that my husband surprised me with for our wedding anniversary - "Lovely" surprises indeed.  Here it is:


I  mostly used Bo Bunny - Head Over Heels papers for my creation combined with some Echo Park - Love Story, heart chipboard by Dusty Attic, "Project Life" and "Kaisercraft - Captured Moments" cards, a Kaisercraft stencil  and some gorgeous flowers purchased off of E-bay (which were a last minute addition as the arrived in the post today :))

I have been painting up some furniture recently so will be sharing on that soon as well reporting back on my progress with finishing projects,  (which has been happening as I committed to in my last blog post - I just haven't had the chance to share my progress)

Until next time...

Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous and sweet Rachel!! Love those photos too!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page. I love all the hearts you have incorporated. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is very nice to receive such romantic gifts.. the layout looks wonderful.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog..

    ReplyDelete