Tuesday 1 March 2016

Pretty in Pink: Funky Flairs Studios February Challenge


I'm back again to share my creation for Funky Flair Studio February challenge. Flairs can be purchased from their web store and you can join in the fun here.

The challenge has been extended until March 8th so you still have some time to play along.

I was so delighted when I saw the colour palate for this challenge and straight away knew which photos I wanted to use.




And here is my creation:

My supplies list includes:
  • Papers: Kaisercraft Bonjour (an old favorite!!) and Base Coat plus some other scraps from my stash.
  • Flowers: Kaisercraft, Prima, E-bay and my general stash
  • Stencils: Tim Holtz (crackle) and Kaisercraft (Floral Quarters)
  • Dies: Spellbinders (Venetian Accents) and Kaisercraft (Stained Glass, Fancy Charm, Vintage Clocks and Birdcage Vine)
  • Kaisercraft Captured Moments Cards - Pretty Little Things and Sparkle
  • Other: Paper napkins, various metal embellishments, tulle, twin, lace and gems.
  • And of course a Funky Flair which I coloured pale pink with a Sharpie.
Now for some close ups of the details:



A new months means new challenges are being released so the wheels in my head are turning ready for more creative fun.

Rachel xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel this is so beautiful, so many lovely details to look at and you have matched the Mood Board perfectly. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania. It was such a lovely colour scheme to work with.

      Delete