Friday 11 March 2016

Finally posting a Finish it Friday page

Today I wanted to briefly share some progress I have made with finishing some projects recently.  One of the things I am really not so good at is journalling so I decided to have a bit of a blitz and completed the journalling on several pages. I also completed a half finished layout featured below. The paper range is Telegraph Rd by Kaisercraft. It is an absolute favourite of mine!! Excuse the not so great photos this post is all about sharing my progress with finishing things rather than taking fabulous photos of my layouts.

BEFORE

AFTER

I've been painting some furniture lately so hopefully will be able to share some of these projects soon. What projects have you finished up this week?

Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment