Thursday 10 March 2016

Strawberry Sensation - Funky Flair Studio March Challenge

Hi All,

Today I'm sharing with you a layout that I complete for the Funky Flair Studio March challenge. Here is the gorgeous mood board for this month.


I was super excited to come across Webster's Pages - Strawberry Fields in my paper stash - a PERFECT starting point for this challenge. I combined a piece from this collection with papers from Kaisercraft (Miss Nelly, Telegraph Rd, Basecoat), Glitz Design (Cashmere Dame  (I miss this brand)), Prima (Rosarian) and a random green piece. A Prima stencil was used with homemade texture paste to add some  interest to the background. I also used the Kaisercraft Bricks die, flowers and embellishments from E-bay, buttons from my grandma's collection and off course two Funky Flairs. 

A few close ups...

















Until next time...

Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment