Saturday 31 December 2016

Christmas Sparkle - Scrap the Girls December Challenge

Hello,
It has been such a long time since I have completed a scrapping challenge to share on my blog. I have been happily doing my own thing getting stuck into my paper stash and scrapping up a storm until earlier this week when my mojo disappeared.  That's when I turned to this pretty mood board by Scrap the Girls which soon got me back on a roll.

The colours in this moodboard are just divine and straight away made me want to use papers from the True Love collection by Kaisercraft.  I then added in some paper and stickers from the All that Glitters range also by Kaisercraft, a piece of paper from a Funky Flair studio kit and paper and die cuts from The Craft Stall (gotta love the Reject Shop for scrapbooking supplies).  To top it off a few sequins, microbeads, Kaisermist and a bit of pink tinted gesso.  I loved creating this and it has certainly got me back on a roll.

First a close up of the embellishments...

Now the full layout...

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year.  I have completed the Scrap the Boys challenge also so will be back soon to share that one.

Rachel x






1 comment:

  1. What an awesome layout. The range did work perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete