Saturday 31 December 2016

Christmas Story - Scrap the Boys December Challenge

Hello,
 
I am back for the second time today to share a layout for the Scrap the Boys challenge.  This was another moodboard that I straight away had a paper range spring to mind when I looked at it.  I have used the Gingerbread Range by Kaisercraft, a flair from Funky Flair Studio and some enamel dots from the Craft Stall.  The colours displayed as aqua and teal on my phone although as I am posting this on the computer they are more blue.



I have permission to use the photo however I don't like to include names when sharing online so have left my journalling to after.  The story is that this young mister kept us entertained on Christmas night as he stood at the bench chatting away and singing song.  My family and I were in stitches!  Here is my layout...



Happy New Year everyone and I will be back in 2017!!

Rach x

4 comments:

  1. Such a great Xmas layout, love your design! Thank you for playing along with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is lovely. I love those baubles! Thank you for joining in at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Gorgeous take on the mood board. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete