Tuesday 12 July 2016

Kraft+ July Challenge -

Hi All,

I thought I would give the Kraft+ challenge a go this month. The criteria is to use Kraft paper and sheet music.  This pretty mood board was provided for inspiration.

As I pondered what I had in my collection with music notes on it, my eyes fell on a piece of paper from Kaisercraft's Kaleidoscope range.  Perfect!! I also took inspiration from the heat, feathers and ampersand in the top right image. First for some close ups:


Now for the full layout:

Product used include:
Kaisercraft: Kaleidoscope Papers and Die Cuts, Chevron Template, Decorative Dies Lattice and Stitched Hexagons
Ranger: Texture Paste and Picked Raspberry Distress stain
Funky Flair Studio: Die Cut Heart and gold foil music and feather flairs
The Craft Stall: Rosettes and Chipboard Words
Sequins and doily.

Thanks for looking.  Onto my next challenge, aiming to complete 3 this month!

Rach xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours Rach - they really match the evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am loving using bright colours at the moment. Makes me feel warmer in this crazy cold. It was a fun night.

      Delete
  2. Perfect for our Kraft + challenge....that paper is YUM & I'm glad you showed those close ups of the accordion flowers... they are totally DELISH! Thanks so much for making our challenge one of your THREE this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+

    ReplyDelete