Saturday 16 July 2016

Rustic Charm - D'lish Scraps July Challenge

Hi,

Back again to share my second challenge for July. This time using the D'lish Scraps mood board.

As soon as I saw this I knew exactly which paper range I wanted to use as well as the photograph but needed to wait patiently for my Just Add Paper Kit to arrive.  I was so delighted to receive this kit and am already eagerly awaiting the August edition. To create my page I used a number of goodies from the kit combined with papers from Kaisercraft (Always and Forever, Ma Cherie), Collectables (Always and Forever) and the Kaisercraft script template with gesso.  I loosely followed the sketch and drew inspirations from the roses, tassels and lace on the mood board.  First for some close ups of the pretty embellishments:


And now for the full layout:

Thanks for looking and for those that leave comments on my work.  Onto creating for the next challenge, so many great ones this month :)

Rach x

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful collection and I love the result of your layout. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous choice of papers. You really rocked those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete