Sunday 31 July 2016

What more could I ask for? - 123 July Challenge

Hi All,

I am sneaking in one last layout for the month which I manged to finish off this evening.  This time it is for the 123 Challenge Blog.
Pastels and glitter!? - What more could I ask for in a challenge?  As for the word 'priceless' I used a photo from my wedding that I thought captured a priceless moment and used the word in my journalling.

Here is my layout and close up of the embellishments. The glitter doesn't show up very well in the photos but in on the puffy stickers and large gold and ivory flower.


Products Used:
Papers - Bo Bunny (Soiree), Prima (Songbird) and My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found Market Street)
Die: Kaisercraft Stitched Hexagons (A new favourite)
Flair: Funky Flair Studio
Flowers: Prima and Ebay
Other: Tulle, Lace, Ribbon, Pearls, Gelatos, Distress Ink.

Well that wraps things up for the month. I did have another two layouts started but unfortunately I wasn't able to get to them.  Still I surpassed my goal of three challenges so I'm happy with myself.

Thanks for looking.  See you next month.

Rachel xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is just gorgeous Rachel, love the background and your design. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so beautiful. I love the hexagons! Thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog for July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout and great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with the 123 challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous - love the background you have created. Thank you for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout and I love your background. Thanks for playing at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete